Cellular Sales - Great Place to Start a Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

"Great Place to Start a Career"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learn all the basics on how to run your own business, manage money, responsible, etc. Will arm you will all the business tools you need to be effective. If you can tackle this, you can tackle anything.

Cons

Difficult to explain to future employers just how hard it is in other sales roles. They think you are a retail clerk at VZW with a nametag, not dressed to the nine's like we do (at least most of us should)! This job is great practice if you want to start your own business someday.

Advice to Management

Switch back to independent contracting with higher commissions

Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales

1. "1st job where I've ever gotten competitive and still loved my job!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No micromanagement ! CS always gives you enough rope to allow you to build your business without bounds, but if your not self motivated or one of those lazy Self entitled people, you will hang yourself. I live in Jacksonville, FL and we are very proud of our team here. Everyone is their own boss at work and our leaders have an open door policy... Thank you Deo! We can work as much or as little as we want and quality of life is important around here... Work hard, Play hard!

Cons

No micromanagement... This is also a con because If you can't do everything you say you can and you are not willing to ask for help you probably will not get the help you want. They tend to be to nice and hold onto mediocre achievers to long, but that's just me. That could probably be a Pro.

Advice to Management

Keep communication lines open and don't forget the little guys with the praise. All in all, our 1 and only manager for the whole Jacksonville area has been amazing and always gives the impression that he would do anything to help all of us... I've called 7am to11pm and was surprized when I still got what I needed... So keep it up!

"Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

Advice to Management

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.