Cellular Sales - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

"Fantastic Company"

I have been working at Cellular Sales (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is the best sales company I've worked for! The most fun I've ever had and by far the most money I've made. You have the chance to help a lot of people while making a great salary. The management does a great job motivating their staff!!!!

Cons

Not many if any cons I can think of... They are constantly training and educating their employees

Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales

1. "Best environment I've ever worked in."

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pros of Cellular Sales come from the people you will be working for and with. The team atmospere that is created is very friendly and promotes a good level of professionalism and friendly competition. Management, from Dane Scism the CEO and down, is available, and for the most part have done the jobs on the ladder they have climbed. This means they not only know what they are talking about, but that they have done it recently enough to remember what it is like. There are also a lot of opportunities for advancements if you take advantage of the training and options that are available.

Cons

As with any team environment there are always those who will do the least they have to and let themselves be carried by the rest. Just don't spend to much time or effort on them, they will not be around for long.

Advice to Management

Train, Train, Train, your staff. The pace of change is so fast in this industry that just keeping up requires a lot. So offer more classes, more opportunities, and more time for training.

"The best place I have ever worked."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cellular Sales has a great work environment with great people. The people that work here treat each other like family and not just co-workers. Hard work is recognized and appreciated. Also seniority has nothing to do with advancement opportunity. I have been with the company for less than a year and have already advanced a great deal.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Cellular Sales. It is a great place to come and grow both professionally and personally.