Cellular Sales - I truely LOVE my job for sure, better then ANY other employer I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

"I truely LOVE my job for sure, better then ANY other employer I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Mentor in Hanover, PA
Current Employee - Mentor in Hanover, PA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the Cellular Sales Community, everyone is always trying to help each other and grow to become better individuals. I love that there isn't any caps on commissions and I make my own schedule. They also encourage outside selling, you aren't confined to the store walls! They want you crossing thresholds and maximizing your opportunities of success. I am going on working here a year in April and so glad I made the change from TCC!

Cons

None that I can think of, they provide a secure work enviornment and they set you up for success! What could be bad about that!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales

"Ok company very laid back commission only"

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Virginia Beach, VA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Cellular Sales full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Money was pretty good after a few months. Approx 30 hours a week some pretty good people who work there average rep makes around 2700 pre month before taxes

Cons

No salary. Straight commission commission goals and payout changes at least once a year. If you are new it's very tough to get started. They have a draft for shifts and if they are in one of the 3 per year you will get nothing scheduled. You will need to ask others for their shifts to make money at first. The reviews on here are a little doctored meaning the owners ask the current reps to put positive reviews. Notice no former employee gives them great reviews?!?! Biggest issue I had was I had to pay back the company for any phones that were turned off with in the first 6 months. iPhone for instance cost us over 300 out if our check if someone deacted.

Cellular Sales Response

Apr 3, 2014 – National Recruiting Team Lead

Thank you for taking the time to review Cellular Sales. We always hope that everyone can be successful here, and it is unfortunate when that is not the case. I can understand your issue of paying ... More

"A Business Professional's DREAM!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a "Business Professional", your hard work will pay off immensely! Verizon Wireless Cellular Sales offers an excellent career opportunity for individuals who are looking to "work, while at work".

Cons

"If you don't try, that won't fly!"

Employees have a set monthly quota which is VERY attainable. However, you must meet or exceed company minimum standards in order to remain employed. (not really THAT much of a con if you think about it!)