Cellular Sales - My experience at Cellularsales has been the best life changing move I have ever made! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

"My experience at Cellularsales has been the best life changing move I have ever made!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Newark, DE
Current Employee - Team Leader in Newark, DE

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cellularsales has given me unlimited earning potential and for me that is a huge perk. My work week is very flexable and for me with a wife and baby boy is a must. I have spent over 4 years with this company and I can't say enough good this about Cellularsales. The people the leadership and the system here at Cellularsales is top notch to say the least. If your looking for a great work atmosphere and unlimited earning potential Cellularsales should be your go to job.

Cons

I can't think of one Con??? This job is awesome!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. You guys rock!

Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales

"great start for college grads and people looking to into sales"

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than a year)

Pros

typical corporate expectation with a laid back atmosphere.

Cons

commission structure is a little involved. could be more straight foward

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. you guys do the best you can with what you have

2. "I was contacted by a local recruiter one day after submitting resume."

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is all about giving the employee all the right tools to succeed. I left a job making a minimum $35,000 a year and was kind of nervous giving that up. They expedited my hiring/interviewing and encouraged me to complete my final 2 weeks with my former employer. They allowed me to schedule my new hire training around my former employer schedule. So far I have not met a single person in the market for this company that is not making the money they deserve. Mentors, trainers, and managers want you to succeed and do everything they can to make that happen. If you do what you are supposed to the leaders show appreciation for you.

Cons

The company and specifically the market I am in is going through a cleaning house period so to speak. Unfortunately some of the employees have become complacent and are not making goals and doing the right thing for the company and customers. Some of them have bad attitudes and are not really liking the fact that they are on the way out. I try to stay away from them and not play into the bad mouthing of the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees and give them support and show appreciation. Keep leading by example and providing the leadership motivated employees want.