KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great pay, flexible schedule

May 10, 2022 - Sales Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours Great pay No micromanaging Great leadership

Cons

Few benefits No paid time off Hard to move up

Continue reading

Cellular Sales Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review – we are grateful for your feedback and insights! It’s teammates like you who help our culture thrive!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good Job!

Jun 30, 2022 - Full Time Wireless Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible s schedule good pay

Cons

none but can get slow on slow trafic months

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent pay, good introductory sales position.

Jul 1, 2022 - Sales Associate in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make as much as you want if you have a hunger to serve, coworkers are nice, and a great introductory client-facing role. You will learn a lot about technology, sales, and customer service. Swap shifts easily with coworkers. You will learn how to communicate with many different communication styles. Training staff, Katya in particular made onboarding a cinch. Regional managers are present and accessible. Opportunity to specialize in business account management and transition from B2C to B2B.

Cons

Commission share, scuzzy coworkers steal and everyone has to pay for it, verbally abusive ASM, outdated cold calls-centric selling, lack of marketing as CSOKI doesn't afford the adspend VZ does so you really have to be able to network and get referrals, draw hole during regular sales cycle drawdown, insane customers (literally you will probably have to lock someone out of the store and call the police at least 1x if you work here), experienced people leaders are gatekept from advancing and forced to train new associates with no additional compensation.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cellular Sales.

Cellular Sales Photos

+ Add Photo
Cellular Sales photo of: Our East TN team completing the NOLA Tough Mudder Competition
Cellular Sales photo of: 6k Commission Club