Cengage - Great Place with Amazing People! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place with Amazing People!"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cengage has amazing people and it's one of the many reasons it's an awesome place to work. People are understanding, willing to listen to new ideas, able to admit when they are wrong, and always have the desire to learn new things.

Cons

There is a lot of change at Cengage, and depending on who you are it might not be the environment for you. If you love change and are able to work with a level of ambiguity, there is no better place to be!

Cengage2019-08-15
  1. "Rewarded for good work"

Current Employee - Senior Learning Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are a part of a team whose success is tied to your success. This means that you have a built in support system of people working to make you better and working to help you find new customers. Even if you are not growing on your own, your team is there to help you build up your accounts. Our territory size is nice. I find myself home almost every night.

Cons

The work-life balance can tip the wrong way sometimes. Most days I spend working on campuses across the state and then have to work on my computer late into the night to keep up with emails and planning. I can say that this extra work has turned in to extra sales commissions for myself though.

Cengage2019-09-19
  2. "Cengage review"

Current Employee - Software Engineer-II

I have been working at Cengage full-time

Pros

Wednesday Company sponsored lunches are great

Cons

Education sector, so salaries are not that high

Cengage2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about Cengage.