CenseoHealth - Great Pay and Benefits with an Exciting, Growing Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CenseoHealth

"Great Pay and Benefits with an Exciting, Growing Company"

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay ($15/ hour plus monthly bonus) and generous benefits. Pleasant office and work environment. Advancement opportunities within the company due to the rapidly growing business. Dynamic atmosphere given the growing nature of the business.

Cons

Making outbound calls all day can be tedious at times, but I feel I am well compensated for the work I do and am appreciated for my efforts.

Other Employee Reviews for CenseoHealth

"Outbound Call Center.. Enough said."

Former Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX

Pros

The pay is good at 15/hr, typical 8-5 or sometimes they will offer a 9-6 shift for special reasons, pretty good benefits as long as you keep 160 hrs/week. Other employees are all mostly under 30 years of age, young company. You can take your lunch whenever you want, overtime is optional every night but not required ever.

Cons

As a scheduling coordinator, it's all outbound calling. You sit there for 9 hours a day and call people to try to get them to book appointments with a doctor they have in their area. It is excruciatingly boring and repetitive, and I really don't think it is stressed enough in the interview what exactly you're signing up for. They push for you to get 100 appointments booked per week, and to make that you have to be constantly calling 100% of the time almost. Training was rushed, we were on the phones after one day and they never went over any 'rules' like what happens if you don't make your 100 appointments per week, how to request time off, etc etc. They say that they promote from within but I don't really think that many advancement options open up to different departments very often, and there's around 35 coordinators all vying for a rare opportunity to get out of the calling department.. kind of a dead-end job.

Advice to Management

Have a better training system in place -- maybe more than one day to learn everything, ease people into the job so they're not as overwhelmed. Also, possibly let them into the office during the interview so that they really understand what they're getting into and can back out before it's too late. Also, offering part-time positions (30 hours a week or less) would be beneficial because some people just can't handle outbound calling for 40 hours a week.

"Great Place to work"

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time

Pros

Great pay and low turnover rate. People that have left the company want to come back and we've hired back a lot of former employees. I think that has a lot to say about our company.

Cons

Nothing outside any job.

Advice to Management

I believe bringing in consultants hinders work performance and some unneeded changes were made. What better way to improve processes than having input from the employees in the department. I believe we have the employees to make this company greater than what it already is.