Employee Review

Current Employee

N/a

Apr 16, 2021 - Credentialing Specialist in Round Rock, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

There are none at this time, I just want to log onto glassdoor

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Entry Level Postion

May 22, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Clayton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

development, fast pace, corporate feel

Cons

One dimensional, not many cons for this company in my opinion

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

It was great! And then HealthNet came along.

Jun 12, 2017 - Manager in Clayton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved the work and for 6 years was happy with what I did. I knew I made a difference and did my job well. Not many has the same skill set I did and there was always work to do.

Cons

1. It's an old white boys club. I say that as a white individual. It sucks that's how MFN rolls. They say they value diversity but they don't. They will have a token diverse person in an exec role but they're there to be a face, not make any changes or impact. 2. They pay really well but that hurts when you leave. 3. They layoff the good people and keep the undereducated white males. Why? See #1 above. 4. They don't want you if you are female and over 40. Think I'm lying? See the number of females 40+ who got hit in the January "reorganization." 5. HR is a joke. Talent acquisition couldn't find their rear ends with both hands and a map. So many excuses on why they didn't do their jobs. 6. MFN said the HealthNet employees needed to learn the Centene way and the Centene way would prevail. He lied. 7. They never entertained the idea of working from home. At all. Even a 25% WFH option would cut costs and improve morale.

Continue reading
    380 people found this review helpful

Centene Response

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking time to leave a detailed review. Your commentary is already helping to make us better. We strive to prioritize the success of our employees and want them to feel supported. Centene Corporation is fully committed to an inclusive work space where all feel welcome and valued. Again, thank you for your comments.

Discover more reviews about Centene.