Cover image for Centene

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for...

Mar 28, 2022 - Senior Investigator in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mgmt listens to feedback from employees and makes visible changes to operations and policies based on employee engagement surveys and break out groups in town hall meetings, etc. Wages market increases and working from home have made them VERY competitive within the industry. LOTS of growth potential in a Fortune 50 company that is less than 40 years old. The sky is the limit for "go-getter" types.

Cons

Was a bit slow to meet demand for work from home permanence when market competitors made the move sooner, but eventually caught up. Multiple acquisitions recently and a CEO change for first time in 25 years can always mean some growing pains. Systems and processes are still catching up to the more established companies; lots of opportunities to remove redundancies, etc.

Continue reading
    30 people found this review helpful

Centene Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, and for helping Centene transform the health of the community, one person at a time.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited to be part of this amazing company!

Nov 9, 2022 - Customer Service Level II in Rocky Mount, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring, Supportive, Professional, and Understanding Company and Supervisors as a whole. Ability to learn and advance. Gives back to the community. Great benefits. Happy to start my day with a great team!

Cons

Honestly, cannot find anything that I do not like about my employment here.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Centene Response

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Dec 3, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and grow

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Centene.

Centene Careers

Cover image for Centene

Working at Centene At Centene, your innovative thinking and new ideas can help us change the world of healthcare and transform our...More

• Our Values
  • Culture
  • Benefits
  • Diversity

Centene Photos

+ Add Photo
Centene photo of: World Head Quarters in Clayton
Centene photo of: DEI Summit at Centene
Centene photo of: Community giving at Centene
Centene photo of: Community events to better the environment.
Centene photo of: Centene’s Ambetter Health will be expanding our partnership with Speedway Motorsports as the entitlement sponsor for the NASCAR Cup Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2023.
Centene photo of: Centene community impact
Centene photo of: Centene's Magnolia Health plan values community impact.

Centene Job Seekers Also Viewed