Center For Diagnostic Imaging - CDI, a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Center For Diagnostic Imaging

"CDI, a great place to work"

Current Employee - Help Desk Manager in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Help Desk Manager in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

CDI is a great company that really cares about it employees and it clients. They offer full medical, dental, and vision plans along with 401K (50% match), quarterly bonuses, and profit sharing. CDI is really focused on customer service, both internal and external.

CDI employees are great to work with, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and want to help. Management looks to it associates for it's suggestions and has implemented quite a few of them in big ways.

CDI has a strong history with being in the medical imaging industry for over 25 years. While other company's have struggled and some failing we are continuing to grow every year. With over 50 locations across the US we are one of the top ten largest medical imaging groups in the US.

Cons

Nothing more than your usual job. Nothing that is specific to CDI comes to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for Center For Diagnostic Imaging

"Burnout employees and lack of support from upper management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Employees on my team worked well together when there was an open issue, or on a project that included multiple depts.

Cons

Company does not invest in technology. Organization tends to buy ineffective products. Management likes to burn out staff, reward employees by providing a credit card to buy as much alcohol as you need on trips.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect, invest in technologies that help departments run more efficiently. Don't punish employees by demoting when making small mistakes.

2. "Radiologic Technologist"

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist

I worked at Center For Diagnostic Imaging full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people I worked with were great! Everyone was very patient focused and compassionate. We were all a team that helped each other.

Cons

The benefits went from great to awful without warning. It can seem like management cares more about getting patients through than caring for them.

Center For Diagnostic Imaging Response

Jul 11, 2017 – Director of HR

We are so proud of our teams and their commitment to providing remarkable experiences to our patients and to each other. A regular highlight for associates is the people they get to work with at... More