Center for the Disability Services Foundation - Poor management all around | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Center for the Disability Services Foundation

"Poor management all around"

Former Employee - Practice Specialist in Albany, NY
Former Employee - Practice Specialist in Albany, NY

I worked at Center for the Disability Services Foundation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The care they provide to the disabled community.

Cons

Management, period. I would never encourage someone to seek employment there. It is sad that they are starting to make it more difficult for those with disabilities to be seen by trying to solicit more business from the general public for their healthcare system.

Advice to Management

Fire your administrative staff at CHC including the medical director and start over.

Other Employee Reviews for Center for the Disability Services Foundation

"Poor support of clinical staff"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Albany, NY

I have been working at Center for the Disability Services Foundation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work with therapists in other disciplines
    Learning opportunities

Cons

Poor teamwork and communication between therapists and teachers
    Therapists are not valued by administration
    Pay is very low
    Inappropriate behavior of some staff is tolerated
    Financial difficulties in the organization led to over enrollment in classrooms, compromising staff and student safety

"Great Benefits, if you like working with and helping to care for the disabled"

Current Employee - Resident Counselor II in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Resident Counselor II in Albany, NY

I have been working at Center for the Disability Services Foundation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Benefits, if you like working with and helping to care for the disabled, I learned a lot and met a lot of new people; I gained lots of new life skills and made friends on the way.

Cons

When management changed, the local management of the particular house or location I worked at. Everything got all sorts of hectic, and they started treating the staff a little worse off.