Centerplate - Progressive f&b org. in the hospitality industry, providing the absolute best in customer services & event hospitality. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate

"Progressive f&b org. in the hospitality industry, providing the absolute best in customer services & event hospitality."

Current Employee - General Manager in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I really enjoy working for Centerplate as the CEO, COO, CFO along with their entire executive leadership team are extremely focused and committed to advancing our company’s core services, client relations and reputation to become number one in our industry. We provide unique and exciting to new design concepts and menu offerings across all lines of business. We are committed to sourcing local products where relevant like fresh produce (farm to table) and freshly baked breads and dessert items and regional favorites that utilize only the freshest ingredients. We are also absolutely committed to providing exciting menu alternatives to those with dietary restrictions in all of our venues.

Cons

I believe the company does attract top talent all at levels of management. However, advancing competitive compensation packages and consistent/obtainable bonus plans at and below the General Manager position would be helpful.

Advice to Management

I would personally like to see the company evolve into adding “Contacted Facility Management” to its repertoire of core business services for convention center and entertainment venues. This would expand market share and create additional professional growth and promotional opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for Centerplate

1. "A Great Growing Company"

Current Employee - General Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - General Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Centerplate is a great company to work for. The senior management take the hospitality aspect of out business to heart and both guest and client satisfaction are job #1. Employee development and quality of life are equally important to the company and it is a very nice environment in which to work.

Cons

I have no reservations about the company. There is nothing for the "Cons" which comes to mind.

"I have found the Company that I want to Retire with"

Current Employee - General Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Innovative Senior Leadership
    - Leadership that believes in the entire team and allows for individuals to be creative
    - Employs the best in the business

Cons

That Centerplate is not in every venue

Advice to Management

Come on Board and find out for yourself