Central Amusement International - Not a long term job for your career | Glassdoor
  1. "Not a long term job for your career"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor

I have been working at Central Amusement International full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good company and good summer job for international students who dream to be a ride operator for the minimum wage

Cons

Not a dream job for anyone else. High turnover rate. You can't see the same employees in the company next year but a few top executives

Advice to Management

Don't be cheap. Pay more for qualified employees if you want to keep them.

Central Amusement International2016-09-19

Other Employee Reviews

"Great job for experience amusement park employment!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Central Amusement International part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Friendly staff, good discounts, fun environment, reasonable hours, good accomadation in beverage and food for hot summer days.

Cons

I can not think of much down sides to this job, only that it got really hot sometimes working rides but we knew what we signed up for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Management is very courteous and understanding when it comes to scheduling and helping their employees.

Central Amusement International2016-07-15

"Company does not care about its employees"

I worked at Central Amusement International full-time

Pros

Free wristbands every month, 50% off lunch

Cons

Extremely long hours, you have to work 50-55 hours every week in the summer if you are full time. The managers do not care about you. No bonus, horrible culture.

Advice to Management

You guys need to appreciate the hard work your employees put out. Stop spending soo much money on expensive lunch for only high executives and spend more time with your employees and value there happiness.

Central Amusement International2018-04-10

Discover more reviews about Central Amusement International.