Central Amusement International - Marketing Slave | Glassdoor

"Marketing Slave"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Central Amusement International full-time

Pros

You get to ride Amusement rides, So thats really fun. Some of the people are good. Most of the people are horrible. You get to go home at the end of the day, thats a huge pro.

Cons

If you are okay with sleeping your way to a mediocre title, and barely any moneythen this is the place for you. If you do not wish to sleep with the upper management they will throw you out like stale popcorn. Also, you have to be okay with working in a storage container which is located inside the park.

Advice to Management

Take pride in who you hire. I worked for this company for a year and they were starting their 4th HR person when I left. That's 4 separate people at four separate times in one position. One person was fired for illegally using peoples private information, the other 2 quit, and I can only imagine what number they are up to now.

Central Amusement International2016-01-28

Other Employee Reviews

"Great job for experience amusement park employment!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Central Amusement International part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Friendly staff, good discounts, fun environment, reasonable hours, good accomadation in beverage and food for hot summer days.

Cons

I can not think of much down sides to this job, only that it got really hot sometimes working rides but we knew what we signed up for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Management is very courteous and understanding when it comes to scheduling and helping their employees.

Central Amusement International2016-07-15

"Company does not care about its employees"

I worked at Central Amusement International full-time

Pros

Free wristbands every month, 50% off lunch

Cons

Extremely long hours, you have to work 50-55 hours every week in the summer if you are full time. The managers do not care about you. No bonus, horrible culture.

Advice to Management

You guys need to appreciate the hard work your employees put out. Stop spending soo much money on expensive lunch for only high executives and spend more time with your employees and value there happiness.

Central Amusement International2018-04-10

Discover more reviews about Central Amusement International.