Central Ohio Primary Care - COPC - Overall Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Central Ohio Primary Care

"COPC - Overall Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Pros

Overall work environment is good. Once employed, opportunities to move to variuos sites, departments, are often done internally before being posted to the public.

Cons

Some sites are better than others in regards to workloads, levels of stress, personalities to cope with. Same with inner departments, sometimes can be stressful but mostly consistently content overall.

Advice to Management

Happier work environments yield more appreciative workers, higher work volumes and overall satisfaction. There is largely a lack of company wide appreciation activities, outings, special events, food, etc. Also in today's society, the old values of be here on time or your fired, are history. Flex time is really the only way to go. It allows people to not stress out if they are going to be 15 minutes late. Just require them to work during lunch, after their normal time off, require that their full time hours be met. It keeps employees happy and less likely to be as upset over lower wages when you give a simple perk like Flex time. The inclusion of 4-10hr days may not work for all departments, but in some, as long as workloads are not hurt, it's really nice to have.

Other Employee Reviews for Central Ohio Primary Care

1. "Lpn"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse

I worked at Central Ohio Primary Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of options to move offices

Cons

Hours aren't flexible being a doctor's office

2. "Not Just A Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Central Ohio Primary Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is easy for people to slam their company/job on this anonymous site. However, I believe these reviews say more about the people who wrote them than the actual company itself. I believe, a job is what you make it. If you love what you do, then you never work a day in your life. COPC works to make this place more than just a corporation - to really have their employees invest in the company. For all those people complaining that certain employees keep getting moved around just to 'find the right fit' has it ever crossed your mind that that might actually be true? COPC is a company that believes in finding and cultivating the individual talents of each individual. Of course, there will always be a few bad eggs, or people who try to bring the company down, but that is true for any job. As a young, seemingly unimportant member of this organization, I have never once felt less than a valued member of the team. For those who complain about upper management; They are so busy working to grow and improve, to produce our paycheck, that maybe we should cut them a little slack. I love the company I work for. The good with the bad, I can say that this is the best job I could have hoped for. If given the opportunity, I would encourage anyone to accept a position within this company. You come for the job, but you stay for the family.

Cons

If you are looking for a job where you will not be pushed and your limits challenged, than this is not the place for you. They expect the best. Mistakes are made, but the choose to learn from them instead of define by them.

Advice to Management

Encourage employee upward mobility. Your employees are loyal to you, show them you see their hard work and give them the opportunity to grow within the company.