Centric Consulting - Staff Augmentation work with no support, training, or feedback | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Centric Consulting

"Staff Augmentation work with no support, training, or feedback"

Current Employee - Senior Manager
Current Employee - Senior Manager

Pros

No travel, unique PTO policy, and stability. Centric has not laid off a FTE in it's history. There are opportunities to contribute to the growth of the company.

Cons

There is very little oversight, no training, and the coaching is weak at best. in my 3.5 years with the company, I have worked with one other FTE, and that was only for four months. My entire time with Centric has been as a solitary staff augmentation resource for different clients.

Advice to Management

Be honest and up front with candidates that we will be doing mostly staff aug work. Also, be honest that of the 400 employess you claim, half are independent contractors, not FTEs.

Other Employee Reviews for Centric Consulting

"Fun and Family Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Centric Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very knowledgeable and committed group of consultants.
    Leadership team is very open and approachable. All egos checked at the door.
    Create a fun atmosphere to work in, keeping staff engaged through monthly meetings, socials, community events.
    Very focused on balancing home, work, and community life.
    Opportunities to work across a variety of service areas.
    National travel not required. Assignments are local unless you desire to travel.

Cons

Some of the technologies and tools used by the employees could use an upgrade.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! You guys make it easy to work here and to espouse the positives of the organization. Two thumbs up!

"Centric Consulting Review"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Centric Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Centric hires experienced folks who are resourceful and passionate about the clients we serve and the results we deliver. They truly believe in providing their people with opportunities to grow their career and have a culture that will allow people to feel comfortable with anyone within the organization.

Cons

The interview process tends to be lengthy however there is a reason for this. We are very concerned about whether a potential candidate will be a good fit in our culture, so we typically have them meet with several people before making a decision.