Centrify - World class company | Glassdoor

"World class company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at Centrify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic, fast growing organisation with great ideas and excellent management team.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day!

Advice to Management

More communication internationally please!

Apr 16, 2015 – VP HR

Other Employee Reviews for Centrify

1. "Great company on an exciting upward trajectory."

I have been working at Centrify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Centrify has great, innovative products.
    - Centrify allows me to have a nice work/life balance.
    - I get to work with some really smart people.
    - Centrify is about to realize explosive revenue growth over the next several months and I'm excited to be part of this.

I came to Centrify from a Fortune 100 technology brand and am happy that I did. It feels more exciting here and I feel I have a bit more flexibility and influence over the success and growth of the company. It's apparent, too, that my vision and creativity are valued by my manager, teammates and those in other departments that I collaborate with. Also, in the year I've been part of Centrify, we've been recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader, by Forrester as a Wave leader and by several tech publications as the best of the best in our space. It was a great career move; I'm proud to be part of this extended team.

Cons

We have the products and team to destroy the competition. Time to own our leadership position.

Apr 18, 2017 – Executive Assistant/HR Assistant

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your position at Centrify. We, too, believe in our bright future and are excited to have you on board with our journey. Our goal is to provide a workplace ... More

2. "Great Team, Great Products, and Great Place"

I have been working at Centrify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO is passionate about our vision and platform. He is equally passionate about his employees and the team we've assembled. Great work life balance, and opportunity to grow professionally.

Cons

Accountability is lacking, but accountability starts with the employee/individual. We can accomplish far more by holding ourselves and each other to a standard, and not easily accepting excuses for failed achievement.

Advice to Management

Establish a long-term vision! Determine how we are going to be a $500M company over the next 3-5 years, and let's go for it!

Apr 18, 2017 – Executive Assistant/HR Assistant