Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R - CESAR Review | Glassdoor

"CESAR Review"

I worked at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R

Pros

Very talented people; Full of opportunities, especially if you are from the engineering and technology fields

Cons

It is very bureaucratic If you want to stay working until late night

Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R2018-01-19
  1. "best job"

I have been working at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R full-time

Pros

work environment and coworkers are great

Cons

salary was very low

Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R2019-05-13
  2. "Challenging intern project with supportive mentors and co-worker"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R

Pros

As in the title, the project are very challenging. My team had to constantly change our approach, because the customer usually did not know what they actually needed. We had to hold weekly meeting so that we can get a better understanding of the customer need, as well as verifying their satisfaction on our job. The project they gave me definitely worth my flight ticket from the US to Brazil. They have all types of... mentors always ready to help you. We asked help for web designer, pharmaceutical classification, data transfer, and many more. Other interns are always friendly and ready to test your prototype.

Cons

Not enough English information, so this company looked sketchy to me at first. Flight ticket is not covered :(

Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R2017-09-19

Discover more reviews about Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R.