Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work. Appreciated for job well done

Aug 21, 2021 - RN Maternal Child in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Christian based hospital. Great place to work. Cares about patients and staff

Cons

Lots of technology changes that can be overwhelming at times. Changes in job requirements happen frequently.

Continue reading

Centura Health Response

We are always so pleased to hear about experiences like this! Thank you very much for taking the time to share, it means so much to us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great employer

Aug 17, 2021 - Technical Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, strong leadership

Cons

job descriptions are a little deceiving

Centura Health Response

What a joy to hear that you've had an exceptional experience working with us! Thank you very much!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people, poor executives

Oct 13, 2021 - Communications Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed the work that I did and the importance of the work that I did. I truly felt like I was doing good work. The people I worked with also had a passion for what they were doing and were amazing to work with.

Cons

The corporate culture was incredibly toxic: refusing to fire people for complete disregard for treating people with kindness, blame shifting to others, gossip and throwing others under the bus, etc. The only people who were ever laid off during tough times were nurses, CNA and other frontline workers--never any executives. They talked heavily about the "mission" and the good we were doing but they were clueless as to what it was like working on the frontlines caring for patients. Ultimately I left because the corporate culture started to affect morale of not just the corporate office but trickled down to every hospital and care office. It got too toxic for me to handle.

Continue reading

Centura Health Response

We are sorry to hear this is how you felt about your experience. We strive to do our best everyday and are sorry that we fell short of your expectations. It would be meaningful to us if you could share more about your experience with us at CenturaCareers@Centura.org -We look forward to hearing from you.

Discover more reviews about Centura Health.