Cerberus Capital Management - Cerberus bought out AT&T Advertising Solutions recently. I have to say so far both companies have been enjoyable. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cerberus Capital Management

"Cerberus bought out AT&T Advertising Solutions recently. I have to say so far both companies have been enjoyable."

Current Employee - Media Consultant in Mobile, AL
Current Employee - Media Consultant in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Cerberus Capital Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good salary, ok bonus programs. Good recognition of top notch sales people with trips for rewards. Benefits were great with AT&T, not sure how they will change with Cerberus. Three weeks off each year (personal/vacation) and good tuition reimbursement programs.

Cons

No benefits for retired employees, no 401K available as of right now, and only 4-5 pd holidays each year. Bonus changed recently from being obtainable to being very difficult to obtain. It is still doable, just expecting more work for less money.

Advice to Management

Keep bonuses feasible so employees have an obtainable goal. Otherwise, looking forward to even more progress.

Other Employee Reviews for Cerberus Capital Management

"Reputable firm ... did more for my career after I left then when I was there."

Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

Pros

- some of the smartest people I worked with/for/around
    - great access to knowledge from experts in different fields (management bench)
    - great information sharing within the company
    - great brand recognition (for future employers) ... well-respected within the industry

Cons

- pretty stark work environment (none of the glitz or fancy artwork, etc. found at other shops)
    - people tend to look out for themselves

Advice to Management

Allow for 360 degree reviews of all immediate colleagues

2. "VP"

I worked at Cerberus Capital Management full-time

Pros

Clever people in a global business that has been and continues to grow and can most certainly be considered to be one of the best in its class.

Cons

The culture can sometimes lend itself to long hours and extremely hard work, which can over time lead to increased stress.