Ceridian - I wouldn't recommend Ceridian. There are better options for you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ceridian

"I wouldn't recommend Ceridian. There are better options for you."

Current Employee - Information Technology in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Information Technology in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible working arrangements. Significant player, though not at the top of their industry. Diversity. HR outreach program to obtain the voice of the employee. A good idea, but it needs better execution. In it's current stage, it seems like a gesture, not a serious program. But there's potential. There's potential, and more unity could hgelp to bring it to fruition.

Cons

Their products are not great, and their managment doesn't have a coordinated plan, at least not one that's visibly executed down through the chain of command. Segmented to a fault. Pays lip service to employee review process. In 5 years, I had no review, though there is an EPR system. I actually had to accept vague goals after a reporting period was already concluded. My manager was subject to this, the fault of upper management. If they were serious about it, it would be taken seriously.

Advice to Management

Top level managers need to expect more from their middle management. Breath some life into your stated values.

Other Employee Reviews for Ceridian

1. "Great Environment to grow in"

Former Employee - GL/Funding Analyst in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - GL/Funding Analyst in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Managers were very helpful for career development

Cons

More team growth is needed.

Advice to Management

More virtual positions.

"Being a temp so they don't have to pay for benefits"

Former Employee - Inquiry Management - Human Resources Outsourcing in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most managers are dumber than a box of rocks and the whole setup is morally ambiguous so you can get away with murder and pretending to work for long stretches.

Cons

They specifically hire people working full-time hours as "temps" to avoid paying for benefits. When it's in the human resources department and these people are trained by your own company on employment law and shown where this is unethical and illegal by your own training materials it becomes pretty much absurd.

Advice to Management

If you give someone a promotion, pay raise, benefits, etc.. and then they are fired the next week - it's not the employee, it's your awful system. I literally had an empty desk with "Congratulations!" and balloons and awards posted to the wall and two new team members assigned to sit on either side of me for training and was fired the next day. That speaks volumes of how awful you are.