Certified Payment Processing - Accomplished | Glassdoor

"Accomplished"

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This position is great whether you have sales experience or don't have sales experience. We offer an exceptional training program preparing the sales reps with enough information along with the unlimited support of the Team Leader to make a sale the very 1st day out in the field. All the appointments are pre-set and can average $250 - $450 per sale and paydays are weekly. Based on production, you could also earn monthly bonuses of $850 to cover gas, cell and expenses. This is a W-2 status which allows for benefits including medical, dental and vision (partially paid by company). Great whether entry level experience or seasoned sales experience!

Cons

This does not work for everyone .. as it is still sales.

Other Employee Reviews for Certified Payment Processing

"It's hardcore sales, but can be rewarding!"

Pros

The staff at HQ are wonderful. It's a demanding place to work, but they bring out the best in me. They have high expectations, and they are strict to hold us to those standards. Things have definitely changed in the past 12 months, and the company is moving in a positive direction.

Cons

Again, it's demanding. Because it's sales, it can be difficult. In the past, I didn't think the leadership had a clue about what it takes to do our jobs. We've had a management / leadership change in the past year, and it's so much better.

Advice to Management

I know how difficult it must be to make the changes you want to see in this company. But I think it's happening, and it is appreciated.

"It's a sales job, you get out of it what you put in!"

Pros

Great team leaders, my team leader closed my first account for me and then used that example to help continue to train me to close my own.

Good pay, if you are selling, not just giving away, the money is pretty good.

Flexibilty, I am able to work with my team leader to adjust my schedule when I need to which helps since i have kids.

Cons

Quick initial training

When things get busy, hold times can be a little long

I want more ongoing training so that I can keep getting better

Advice to Management

Continue to offer more bonuses and keep hiring great team leaders. Offer advaced training programs for reps who have been around a while.