Certified Security Solutions - One of the best working environments a consultant could ask for!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Certified Security Solutions

"One of the best working environments a consultant could ask for!!"

Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Certified Security Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent working relationships and communication between consultants of all technical levels.

Cons

There are no issues that I can present at this time which would fall under the category of a Con.

Other Employee Reviews for Certified Security Solutions

"The future looks bright at CSS"

Former Employee - Sales in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Sales in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Certified Security Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CSS is still small enough to feel like a start up but their leadership has big goals and deep industry connections. CSS is committed to their customers and the team has a "whatever it takes" mentality. Kevin Von Keyserling leads the way as CEO and has managed to keep this company going during tough economic times. It's a great company with great potential.

Cons

They are small in terms of overall employees but they cast a wide net and they an back up what they promise. They have a lot of overhead (people) like any services company and when the economy tanks, they are at risk. Capital is tight, they run a lean machine so only go to CSS if you are ready to be more than just an 8-5 employee.

Advice to Management

Keep sticking to your vision and continue to execute your strategy in line with your values. Your team is great. I believe you will go very far.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Certified Security Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to be valued in a sales department CSS is the company for you. The mentality is that we are a team and we all grow together.

Upper management is always communicating with you and value your opinions and ideas on how to grow more business.

The senior leadership team is motivated, active, and fully endorse an open door policy.

This company is a rocket ship and is absolutely poised to blow up in our market space.

Cons

This still a young software sales organizations so they are still in the process of developing career paths. However this will be fixed with time.

Some sales processes are still being hammered down, but again i expect this all to be ironed out in the next 6-12 months.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your teams and promoting within. The loyalty of the guys and gals in this organization is amazing - promote that mentality!