Chamberlain University - Run, don't walk | Glassdoor

"Run, don't walk"

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time

Pros

great pay. decent health insurance, love interacting with the potential student.

Cons

The onboarding process was something I have never experienced in my life. Their HR is outsourced, and they require previous years tax returns, w2's or current paycheck stub to verify employment. In all my years of working, I have never had to submit these documents to be hired. This was my first warning to run. This company is hell-bent on metrics, reviewing your calls, emails and other communications to ensure... proper protocol is being used. Bombarded with tons of emails every day from the main office on Illinois. They actually believe that reading powerpoint presentations is the same as offering one on one job training.

Chamberlain University2018-12-09
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Chamberlain University is one of the best employers I have ever worked for. They truly believe in the Culture of Care and do the most for their employees. The University is very mission driven and everyone cares deeply about student success.

Cons

None at this time. Keep up the great work!

Chamberlain University2019-10-08
  2. "good to go"

Current Employee - Healthcare Development Specialist

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good supports, job is easy, nursing focused, goals are attainable if your willing to work.

Cons

no growth potential, while the pay is decent, work is easy flowing the opportunity to advance is just not there. zero chance so unless your ok just being the workhorse your whole career dont plan on long term employment

Advice to Management

figure a way to have more advancement opportunities

Chamberlain University2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Chamberlain University.