Chamberlain University - Nepotism At Its Finest | Glassdoor

"Nepotism At Its Finest"

Current Employee - Staff in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you know someone who works here you can get hired easy. Plus they get a bonus.

Cons

Low-quality staff is the result. Case in point is at our Phoenix campus where we have a new faculty that was hired a year ago but has yet to actually work a full session. Took 6 weeks off, came back for one week then took vacation for the rest of this year. Pretty good huh?

Advice to Management

Wake up and get rid of nepotism. Raise the standards so the students won't feel entitled to get an A because they 'paid alot' for tuition.

Chamberlain University2018-12-11
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Chamberlain University is one of the best employers I have ever worked for. They truly believe in the Culture of Care and do the most for their employees. The University is very mission driven and everyone cares deeply about student success.

Cons

None at this time. Keep up the great work!

Chamberlain University2019-10-08

"good to go"

Current Employee - Healthcare Development Specialist

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good supports, job is easy, nursing focused, goals are attainable if your willing to work.

Cons

no growth potential, while the pay is decent, work is easy flowing the opportunity to advance is just not there. zero chance so unless your ok just being the workhorse your whole career dont plan on long term employment

Advice to Management

figure a way to have more advancement opportunities

Chamberlain University2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Chamberlain University.