Chamberlain University - Great place to grow | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to grow"

Former Employee - Admissions Representative in Downers Grove, IL

I worked at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at Chamberlain for 5yrs in that time I received 3 promotions and 6 raises in salary. I was part of many different initiatives that allowed me to shine and showcase my many different skills and learn and improve on many others. The schedule was very flexible and I even worked from home. Management appreciates the hard work you put in and they show it by giving out awards for performance and many other... things as well. One event they sponsored for us was to take all the employees to Top Golf. They have also taken us to Pinstripes and many other fantastic events. If you are serious about wanting to develop your skills they will help you to do just that through the different training curriculums that they offer for employees. As a matter a fact I would still be there if not for the fact that I was finally able to pursue my dream and go into business for myself.

Cons

None really if you liked faced paced work in a sales type of environment.

Chamberlain University2019-09-12
  1. "Current Employee"

Current Employee - Admissions Advisor in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits and great life/work balance

Cons

Information is on a need to know basis, room for growth is less than other organizations

Advice to Management

Be more transparent

Chamberlain University2019-10-15
  2. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Chamberlain University full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Chamberlain University is one of the best employers I have ever worked for. They truly believe in the Culture of Care and do the most for their employees. The University is very mission driven and everyone cares deeply about student success.

Cons

None at this time. Keep up the great work!

Chamberlain University2019-10-08

Discover more reviews about Chamberlain University.