Chameleon Technologies - Great company culture and strong leadership team! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great company culture and strong leadership team!"

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies full-time

Pros

• Great work environment and amenities (beautiful office, plethora of snacks provided, team lunches, specialty coffee runs, milestone acknowledgments, summer yacht event, quarterly massages and many other perks).
• The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business and has a collaborative approach to growing the company.
• Chameleon’s team is always accessible and professional. They truly care about their employees and consultants.

Cons

More remote working options would be nice. They do offer this flexibility but I know it can be challenging in a recruiting environment due to the necessity for constant collaboration and communication.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything you do for the team! Wonderful job!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Nice people"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

They were good to me and quickly addressed any issues that arose. When a piece of equipment that they issued showed signs it was about to die, they replaced it.

Cons

The company is so small that they have only minimal health insurance support (an extra $100 per paycheck, before taxes) and no 401(k).

Advice to Management

Please please try to find some way to help employees out with a retirement plan. Thanks to the ACA, individual health insurance is easier to come by, but people have trouble managing retirement savings without some support.

Chameleon Technologies Response

May 18, 2018 – Recruiting Coordinator/Admin

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We’d like to inform you that Chameleon Technologies now offers a robust health insurance plan for all of their employees.

2. "Best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Chameleon is a small boutique IT consulting company with a team that truly values one another. Everyone gets along with each other without any drama. We do fun things outside of work and we laugh and enjoy each others presences during work. The happy and friendly atmosphere makes for a pleasant work environment and keeps one coming in every morning with a smile their face. A place where you truly feel valued and recognized for doing a good job. When things get crazy we all chip in and help each other through till the storm clears. I have never felt so at home in job, and having flexibility is truly another of many golden nuggets for working @ Chameleon.

Cons

There are not enough companies like Chameleon out there!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do best! I am thankful to be a part of such a great team, and have such a strong female role model as my boss!

Discover more reviews about Chameleon Technologies.