Chameleon Technologies - Great company! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great company!"

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies part-time

Pros

Management and team members are great people to work with. Everyone I've interacted with genuinely cares about the success and growth of the company. Office environment is lively and happy, which is a great sign of a business that values and takes care of it's employees!

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what your'e doing.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company culture and strong leadership team!"

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies full-time

Pros

• Great work environment and amenities (beautiful office, plethora of snacks provided, team lunches, specialty coffee runs, milestone acknowledgments, summer yacht event, quarterly massages and many other perks).
    • The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business and has a collaborative approach to growing the company.
    • Chameleon’s team is always accessible and professional. They truly care about their employees and consultants.

Cons

More remote working options would be nice. They do offer this flexibility but I know it can be challenging in a recruiting environment due to the necessity for constant collaboration and communication.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything you do for the team! Wonderful job!

2. "Nice people"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

They were good to me and quickly addressed any issues that arose. When a piece of equipment that they issued showed signs it was about to die, they replaced it.

Cons

The company is so small that they have only minimal health insurance support (an extra $100 per paycheck, before taxes) and no 401(k).

Advice to Management

Please please try to find some way to help employees out with a retirement plan. Thanks to the ACA, individual health insurance is easier to come by, but people have trouble managing retirement savings without some support.

Chameleon Technologies Response

May 18, 2018 – Recruiting Coordinator/Admin

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We’d like to inform you that Chameleon Technologies now offers a robust health insurance plan for all of their employees.

Discover more reviews about Chameleon Technologies.