Chameleon Technologies - Best company I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Chameleon is a small boutique IT consulting company with a team that truly values one another. Everyone gets along with each other without any drama. We do fun things outside of work and we laugh and enjoy each others presences during work. The happy and friendly atmosphere makes for a pleasant work environment and keeps one coming in every morning with a smile their face. A place where you truly feel valued and recognized for doing a good job. When things get crazy we all chip in and help each other through till the storm clears. I have never felt so at home in job, and having flexibility is truly another of many golden nuggets for working @ Chameleon.

Cons

There are not enough companies like Chameleon out there!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do best! I am thankful to be a part of such a great team, and have such a strong female role model as my boss!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for."

Pros

They do their part of the job wonderfully that allows me to put all my energy in delivering great value to customers.
    At Chameleon everybody is available, professional, kind and helpful. They really care that you have a great working environment.
    Melissa (CEO) is always available and a source of energy. I know I can call her at my lowest hours and she will be available and provide great advice and optimism.
    I'm delighted to recommend Melissa and Chameleon.

Cons

I cannot figure out any one.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work going!

Chameleon Technologies Response

Jul 8, 2016 – RC/ADMIN

We are so happy that you have enjoyed working with us and sincerely appreciate your review discussing the amount of care you feel that we have put forward. Do not hesitate to reach out to us again in... More

2. "Great company and very professional."

Current Contractor - Senior Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies as a contractor

Pros

Chameleon goes above and beyond your average staffing and placement agency. They don’t just try to fit you into a job; they work with you to find a great opportunity, assist with interview preparation, company culture and more.

Cons

None really. Maybe better Contractor benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Discover more reviews about Chameleon Technologies.