Chameleon Technologies - Nice people | Glassdoor
  1. Nice people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I worked at Chameleon Technologies

Pros

They were good to me and quickly addressed any issues that arose. When a piece of equipment that they issued showed signs it was about to die, they replaced it.

Cons

The company is so small that they have only minimal health insurance support (an extra $100 per paycheck, before taxes) and no 401(k).

Advice to Management

Please please try to find some way to help employees out with a retirement plan. Thanks to the ACA, individual health insurance is easier to come by, but people have trouble managing retirement savings without some support.

Chameleon Technologies Response

May 18, 2018Recruiting Coordinator/Admin

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We’d like to inform you that Chameleon Technologies now offers a robust health insurance plan for all of their employees.

Other Employee Reviews

1. Great place to work with wonderful people!

• Overall

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies for more than a year

Pros

- pleasant, caring co-workers - great work environment - supportive, trusting management

Cons

- currently still a smaller company, but they're growing!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

2. Absolutely the Best!

Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Chameleon Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Chameleon Technologies is one of the best places I have ever worked! The company truly looks out for the employees'/clients'/job seekers' best interests. The owner is amazing and makes everyone feel valued and appreciated. Chameleon Technologies has one of the best company cultures I have seen. Work/Life balance is encouraged, employees are appreciated, birthdays are remembered, and accomplishments are acknowledged....

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing. It Works!

Discover more reviews about Chameleon Technologies.