Change Healthcare - Used to be a good company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Change Healthcare

"Used to be a good company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Change Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits
I enjoyed working with the people in our group

Cons

With a new CEO and new leadership there are way too many changes; it breeds a culture of change or get out - they should work on change management, especially since there are lots of changes going on both BIG and SMALL.

Senior management are paid excessively high salaries and the heart of the business, the operations folks, suffer because their pay is not competitive...yet they are required to have exceptional technical/customer service skills.

Difficult to grow in that environment.

Advice to Management

Hire more indians and less chiefs
Value your good employees and try to retain them (not everyone is disposable)

Change Healthcare Response

Aug 28, 2014 – ‎Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. As we grow and change, we have tried to equip our managers and associates for change but we can always improve and we appreciate your thoughts on enhancing efforts in... More

Other Employee Reviews for Change Healthcare

"Emdeon has it's ups and downs, mostly downs."

Former Employee - Human Resources in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Nashville, TN

I worked at Change Healthcare full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The best part of Emdeon is the people that work there. Somehow they maintain a familiar feel to each group in spite of all the chaos. Unfortunately their attitudes are being slowly stripped away in favor of do more or you are out of here.

Cons

The hardest parts of working at Emdeon is their management teams and total lack of accountability. As Emdeon gobbles up and tries to assimilate yet another company, the issues from the last one are never addressed creating a never-ending snowball effect of mismanagement and failed leadership struggles.

Advice to Management

Quit protecting your management teams. For every one management level employee that is let go, they let go hundreds of non-management ones. They just don't get it. They somehow seem to think that their management teams are going to be the saviors of the company instead of the amazing people who actually do the work.

"Director"

Current Employee - Director in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Director in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Change Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have a great boss who knows the business and takes the time to develop their team. Their door is always open.

Cons

New executive leadership needs to move more quickly to deliver on their promises of new products.

Advice to Management

Be careful not to cut so much that we go past lean and become anorexic with our staffing numbers.

Change Healthcare Response

Sep 15, 2014 – ‎Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience with your current manager. We are excited about several changes we have implemented recently that will enable us to... More