Employee Review

Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Review

May 24, 2021 - Manual QA Tester
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team, culture, benefits, and overall environment

Cons

no cons the company has the great management

Be the first to find this review helpful

Change Healthcare Response

Administrator

We're so glad to read that our team members are living up to our core values and that the environment and culture are pros! Thank you so much for the recommendation, and thank you for everything you have done to help inspire a better healthcare system.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Jul 23, 2021 - Project Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance with many jobs that are remote Great benefits Great company culture and philosophy

Cons

None, its a great place to work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

If It's Too Good to be True. . .

Jul 7, 2021 - Marketing Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pre-Employment job description, human resources benefits information, company culture, work-life balance, no need to relocate Change Healthcare has offices all over the US, no lay-offs, etc. ALL positive and makes you want to be part of the team/family! Market-rate salaries and decent benefits. Upward mobility.

Cons

The truth is it ALL window-dressing! Example, I was told (pre-hire) the work-life balance was GREAT and emails are NOT encouraged on weekends (weekends are to be spent with your family). After employed, it was shared and laughed about during one of their quarterly "Town Hall" meetings that the CEO, Neil de Crescenzo, likes to interview on the weekends and late evenings to get the reaction of the applicant and see if s/he is willing to work late during the week and on weekends. Layoffs, yep, happened to me too! However, a blessing in disguise and can't complain about my exit package and I used the name "Change Healthcare" to land the next gig. Upper management, it is CONSTANTLY changing and tenure is NOT very long. Funny to watch someone new come in and they are ALL smiles. Give them one to two quarters and the smile is GONE! Upward growth if you're willing to throw someone under the bus and sell you soul.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Change Healthcare Response

President & Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will certainly be taking your feedback to heart, but I must correct a couple of mis-statements you made: 1) I can assure you that I do not send emails to see if employees are willing to work late nights and weekends. While we do not prohibit emails on late nights/weekends because they can be necessary, we do not encourage them — but at the same time, it is sometimes convenient for people (including me) to get to my email later in the evenings and on weekends due to other commitments, and I think that is increasingly common as people have ever more varied times when they want to or can do their work based upon their personal obligations. We have heard that many people like taking a break from their work duties in the afternoon and early evening, for example, to participate in say children’s sporting events and dinner/homework time, then catch up with email before turning in. We also rely on our people recognizing that the time/day an email is sent is not indicative of when someone either needs to or should be reading it, but is simply when it is sent. 2) With regard to your point on executive turnover, that is not accurate. On the executive team, one person has been here for 15 months, two have been here for 3 years, four have been here for more than seven years, and two have been here for 15+ years. The more recent folks were hired as we geared up for an IPO and the continued growth of the company, as the company had tripled in size (measured by revenues) in past years and we needed people with the skills for a company of our size and ambition. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. Neil de Crescenzo President & CEO, Change Healthcare

Discover more reviews about Change Healthcare.