Charley's Angels - Professional Photographer | Glassdoor

"Professional Photographer"

Current Employee - Photographer/Sales Associate
Current Employee - Photographer/Sales Associate

I have been working at Charley's Angels part-time

Pros

Working with newborns and their families to create beautiful photos. Good bonus structure, independent work environment, FUN!

Cons

Not a good job for a main source of income, Corporate structure is lacking (unlike big box retailers and established companies), not enough communication between management and employees, some staff do minimal work to collect a check, corporate needs a division (not one person) to help with technical issues that arises with equipment, need a trainer that can assist employees if they have questions.

Other Employee Reviews for Charley's Angels

1. "Keeps me shooting, regular paycheck"

Current Employee - Photographer/Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Photographer/Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Charley's Angels part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I don't think of this job as something that's going to bring me a career. It's something I can go to every day, do my work, and then go home and not worry about it anymore. I don't expect the bonuses to be a regular part of my paycheck, nor do I expect the images to be my absolutely best work that I spend hours on. Just go in, shoot, edit, do your work to the best of your ability and go home. Nothing more than that. The hours work for what I need.

Cons

After training, you're by yourself a lot, which gets lonely, and it would be nice to have two photographers working together, or at least an assistant. But I understand it's not easy or financially smart to pay two people when one will do. Sometimes other photographers don't do everything they're supposed to, or make mistakes for you to clear up the next day.

Advice to Management

Maybe schedule two photographers at a time every now and then so coworkers can collaborate more on tasks. Everyone seems to do things differently.

2. "Baby Photographer"

Current Employee - Photographer in Hopewell, NJ
    Current Employee - Photographer in Hopewell, NJ

I have been working at Charley's Angels part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I Book appointments, posing and taking pictures of the babies, doing inventory every month, enter information in to the computer. Cleaning up before leaving for the day

Cons

Cancelling appointments and getting interrupted