Charter Global - For a consultant based organization, it does pretty well. Just that they are very rigid in the salary. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Charter Global

"For a consultant based organization, it does pretty well. Just that they are very rigid in the salary."

Current Employee - Senior Systems Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Systems Consultant in Washington, DC

Pros

If you negotiate properly ,they really give you a good salary. Also, their placement projects are good.Policies are good.

Cons

Not a very big organization. So growth potential is very limited. Politics are their like any organization. Also, their service areas is limited.

Advice to Management

Salary should be competitive. At the same time, every employee has to be given equal opportunities in all areas of development.

Other Employee Reviews for Charter Global

"Good Work Place"

I have been working at Charter Global full-time

Pros

I was very satisfied with Charter immigration team They has a very kind professional attitude, full of compassion, always prompt with answering all my questions and concerns.Each call had the utmost professionalism. Thank you so much for your help.

Cons

So far I could not find anything.

Advice to Management

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know of my experience with immigration Team. They are always very quick to respond, made there self available during times that most would consider after hours and always patient in explaining the status and details/developments.
    Every step along the way, I was kept informed of the progress, promises were maintained, copies of communication between Charter and USA govt immigration office representatives were always sent to me. I thank and commend attorney and her team for truly being For the Charter Team!!

"Great working with Charter Global"

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager

I have been working at Charter Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good project opportunities, responsive and responsible Delivery Managers, HR and Immigration teams

Cons

Expand to Products based business model.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great working environment and support to the employees

Charter Global Response

May 18, 2017 – Sr Marketing Manager

We welcome your feedback. In fact, we are doing just that with the launch of our ERP SAP and Oracle JD Edwards apps. We have a series of lunchtime webinars underway that highlight the value of these ... More