Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services - Great company, great people, decent pay! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, great people, decent pay!"

Current Employee - Food Service Worker in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best things about the company are good hours, good learning experience, great boss, easy work, wonderful students and staff.

Cons

The only and biggest downside to this is when the school is closed, you have no work and no compensation. Had I known this I would have not taken this job.

Advice to Management

It should be disclosed at interview about the off time we get. Also it would be ideal to give some sort of bonus or compensation to aid employees during off periods.

Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services2019-02-25

Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services Response

March 1, 2019Director of Brand Voice and Digital Strategy

Thank you for leaving a great review. We're so glad that the hours suit your schedule and you're finding opportunities to advance within Chartwells Higher Education. It’s wonderful to see that you are surrounded by great coworkers, students and faculty members. Thank you for making ...

1. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Student Supervisor in Arlington, TX

I worked at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth Respect Great work culture Free food

Cons

tiring work less pay for starters

Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services2019-06-12
  2. "Texas Woman's University"

Former Employee - Caterer in Denton, TX

I worked at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was understanding when it came to education. The boss/manager was understanding and compassionate towards the co-workers and led teamwork.

Cons

The first time working the management before was not organized, now management is better.

Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services2019-06-10

Discover more reviews about Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services.