Chase - Chase is an excellent employer. They have helped me improve my skills through training/coaching and promotions are fast! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

"Chase is an excellent employer. They have helped me improve my skills through training/coaching and promotions are fast!"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in San Luis Obispo, CA
Current Employee - Personal Banker in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Chase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Chase offers great benefits and commission programs. All employees are thoroughly trained and consistently coached and supported. Chase's corporate leaders continually ask for feedback from ALL employees in ALL areas of our jobs. The company is focused on "One Chase" and keeping service consistent across all lines of business for our customers.

Cons

Only con is most in-store branches do not have an adequate break room for employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Chase

1. "Sales Sales and Customer Service"

Former Employee - Business Banker in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Business Banker in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Chase full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great training, good benefits, can make a career and move up.. Results oriented, bottom line

Cons

As all banks, its results oriented and about the bottom line. Customer service is big always being there for the customer, as the company believes being nice and friendly will bring more business.

2. "Teller position"

Former Employee - Bank Teller in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Bank Teller in Dallas, TX

I worked at Chase part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work environment. Easy to advnance from a teller to a banker. This was a great job to have while I was taking my college courses. Each one of my managers worked with my school schedule.

Cons

I had been with the company for quite a while. I stayed here for 5 years because they worked with my school schedule but once I received my bachelors degree in "FINANCE" I thought it would be a breeze finding a job outside of the retail part of Chase. Straight to the point.... they didn't hire me for the back office positions I was applying for six months after graduation so I decided to search else where.

Advice to Management

Management could be more resourceful with developing employees for positions outsided of retail banking.