Chase - Awesome! | Glassdoor

"Awesome!"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Lafayette, IN
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Lafayette, IN

I have been working at Chase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful upper-management, career advancement opportunities, locations everywhere across the country, great pay, same-sex benefits, and the company cares about their employees.

Cons

No overtime allowed, some managers are not trained well, each week is a new "focus" regarding the way we service our customers, some branches are not designed well or maintained well, and competition between employees gets intense.

Advice to Management

Keep our customer service consistent. Improve the way that Chase determines how well our branch performs with customer service.

Other Employee Reviews for Chase

1. "Pushy Incompetent Robot-Like Management"

Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Chase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The salary as a Personal Banker Small Business Specialist was very good and the benefits were the best I have had so far.

Cons

Management never thinks outside of the box. The morning huddles made me want to shake a baby and the Branch Manager position is a joke. They are paid baby sitters who sit and watch your every move and do not understand making relationships with clientele. I worked in a very affuelent branch with cutomers who held millions in their checking accoutns and my manager wanted me to call them 3Xs a week to sell them something.

Advice to Management

When an entire branch complains about a branch manager and how they make everyones lives miserable I would suggested firing that manager.

2. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Teller in Avon, IN
    Current Employee - Teller in Avon, IN

I have been working at Chase part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The brand name, great co workers, flexible hours

Cons

None. I don't recall any issues

Advice to Management

MAke it easy for employees to cross over to different departments if they qualify.