Chase - Keep Your Focus and Chase is a Great Fit | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

"Keep Your Focus and Chase is a Great Fit"

Current Employee - Online Technical Support in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Online Technical Support in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is so much opportunity to move up in this company. As of October, I have only been with Chase for 6 months and I have already been promoted to an escalations position.

They give you a lot of training and support before cutting you loose on the phones. It is a lot of information, but you HAVE to give yourself time to learn it. Don't give up so easily and sell yourself short.

So many perks! Free Premier Plus acct with free checks! You get fed all the time! Merchant discounts

They are always trying to change things like the scorecard to make things better and fairer to the employees. People want to complain about it being difficult to get a decent score, but all you have to do is be knowledgeable, on time to work, and friendly to customers.

Cons

The managers tend to walk around and socialize with each other. They are never at their desk when you need them to be. This can be frustrating if you have a question or have a customer requesting to speak to a manager.

The pay could be a little bit better. Yes, we are judged on a lot and I think it would be great if we could get compensated a bit more fairly.

They don't really empower you to make certain decisions to improve the customer experience. There is a lot of set procedures you have to follow without any wiggle room.

Advice to Management

I love working for Chase. You do a lot to improve the customer and the employee experience. Please allow your telephone bankers to make more executive decisions. This would not only improve the customer experience but your employee experience as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Chase

1. "Great people"

Current Employee - Executive Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Chase full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here are all top quality. Culture us really good. Everyone is very helpful.

Cons

Benefits are not the best. Health insurance is pricey and 401k match sucks.

2. "Chase, like any other company has it's Pros & Cons..."

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Torrance, CA

I worked at Chase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very business minded approach to their employees and a fantastic focus on Customer Service.

Cons

Poor leadership from Regional Managers & District Managers, and as a Branch Manager, it's sad to know that Upper Management doesn't have your best interests at heart, you are simply another employee.

Advice to Management

Focus on the employee experience.