Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies - Creativity, Innovation, and Heart! | Glassdoor
  1. "Creativity, Innovation, and Heart!"

I have been working at Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies

Pros

I am so proud to work at a place that has a strong set of core values, puts the client first, and helps the community around us. I look around me and see an amazing team, cream of the crop, who are all amazing people and put their full heart into everything they do. I get up in the morning and I am so excited to go to work. My accomplishments are recognized and valued. At Chasse, I have the most inspiring mentors,... including the CEO, that help to stretch and grow my professional abilities. They encourage a creative and innovative environment where every voice is heard. This enables the company to continuously shift and grow, operating with amazing efficiency. I highly recommend Chasse Consulting!

Cons

There are no cons in my mind, Chasse Consulting is a fantastic place to work!

Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies2016-12-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company"

Business Development Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies for less than a year

Pros

Really great company. Friendly staff. Make you feel valued.

Cons

Nothing to complain about at all.

Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies2016-04-01
  2. "Hire More Qualified Minority Professionals"

Former Contractor - Project Coordinator in Austin, TX

I worked at Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros that I can think of at this time. My feedback is provided in the summary regarding my negative experiences working in this organization as a person of color.

Cons

The company needs a more diversified pool of Professionals....not contractors, full-time workers. There are several pictures of the CEO taking philanthropic pictures with poor African Children (very clever photo ops, btw) but she does not expand this to her hiring practices. Technically any company can hire anyone at its own discretion, but the discriminatory hiring practices are very blatant. It might help if... the company actually practices what it preaches by hiring qualified applicants who may not look like them.

Advice to Management

Diversify your hiring pool to qualified minority applicants

Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies2017-09-29

Discover more reviews about Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies.