Check Point Software Technologies - What an amazing place to make an impact! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Check Point Software Technologies

"What an amazing place to make an impact!"

Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Carlos, CA
Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Check Point Software Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's a lot of camaraderie and support for each other here. People step in to help you out. The work itself is incredibly interesting and constantly changing. So if you like an environment of new and exciting areas to work on, it's great here. The marketing organization is really rejuvenated since we brought on a new CMO. The work environment is great - lots of group outings, always free lunch, breakfasts on Fridays. You also get to work with some of the brightest and smartest people.

Cons

The company has a culture that strives for excellence so you often have to iterate on the work till you get to that level. The HQ is in Israel so sometimes the hour difference calls for early morning or late night calls. It's a very value driven company for any expense which creates many processes when it involves spending with external vendors. If you don't watch it, you are bound to gain the Check Point 10 pounds!

Advice to Management

Listen a bit more to the ideas. Be ready to try some things even if you aren't guaranteed that they will work.

Other Employee Reviews for Check Point Software Technologies

"Very little management support"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Detroit, MI

Pros

Relaxed environment, market leader in the enterprise space

Cons

poor treatment of employees, lack of care for employees, lousy tools, horriffic business decisions, products that don't live up to customer expectations, failed opportunities to capitalize on emerging markets, commission plans based on outdated models.

Advice to Management

Stop being so cheap with your employees, get them good equipment like laptops and other tools to do their job. Get demonstration equipment in the field. Stop making decisions for product based on cost and make them based on satisfying the customer. Check Point is rated as the most profitable data security company and while that is a good statistic, that profit comes at the cost of market growth.

2. "Just started and already have learned so much. I love the work atmoshpehere"

Current Employee - Channel Marketing Manager in San Carlos, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Marketing Manager in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Check Point Software Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For working here for only three months, I have learned more in my current position than any previous job I've held before. I have the best supervisor and with the addition of the new CMO, the marketing department has really whipped up into shape. The people that work here could not be nicer and it has been an absolute pleasure working for Check Point.

Cons

Food, food and more food. They love to feed you here!