Check 'n Go - Check n Go | Glassdoor

"Check n Go"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Beloit, WI
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Beloit, WI

I worked at Check 'n Go full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

professional work environment, customer friendly-focused, small team, work indepedently. One manager and one-two staff. Highly organized, variety of experience from handling money, little bit of marketing, collections, etc. Great experience for your resume on the job you really want!

Cons

have to wear their Uniforms top, No schedule flexibility since there is only 1 or 2 people working in a store. You can never call in because there is no one to cover your shift.... usually the other person has to work their own shift. And you feel bad calling in because you know they are going to call in your one other co worker. The salary sucks, no raises, no promotions. You are either the manager or regular hourly associate. Can be dangerous since you are doing bank drops in morning alone. Upper Management is high pressure on the store as far as how many loans are being done, sales etc. No overtime or opportunity to advance. If you are working open to close you can't leave for an uninterruped lunch. they don't allow you to close the store for a 30 minute lunch break. benefits etc suck as well.

Advice to Management

Pay your hourly associates more. Allow an uninterrupted lunch break where the store can be closed for 30 minutes. close your stores when weather is dangerous such as winter snow storms etc.

Other Employee Reviews for Check 'n Go

"CRAP JOB!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Check 'n Go full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its better then no job at all
    If your good at kissing ass you can move up

Cons

You hardly get to take breaks
    They will change your schedule at last minute and say its mandatory
    They expect you to work harder then what you should for they pay they give you
    Csr's do most of the crap work and managers are who get the benefits from it
    Management there is sneaky and conniving and have the most all around terrible hygiene ever known

Advice to Management

learn how to treat you employees and maybe you could get people to accomplish more instead counting down the minutes till close. Perham

2. "NOT WORTH THE PAY"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pacoima, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pacoima, CA

I worked at Check 'n Go full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My coworkers and some of our customers are what honestly kept me from leaving.

Cons

lack of protection for employees, we were robbed and all they cared about was keeping the store open that very same day. we put our lives on the line for a company that didnt care at all about its employees!!!! I worked there for over a year promoted all their products and was promised a raise and bonus.. i never got anything!

Advice to Management

bullet proof windows !!!!!!!!