KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 8 years

Always Looming Layoffs

Apr 19, 2021 - Staff Geologist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits, Good Work Life Balance

Cons

Decisions are made on technical projects through salesmanship rather than good science.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great company!

May 12, 2022 - Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and a great company to work for.

Cons

None that I can remember now.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Oil and Gas

May 10, 2022 - Oil and Gas Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. The people are very friendly

Cons

Oil prices have made management to make lots of tough call regarding layoffs.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Chesapeake Energy.

Chesapeake Energy Photos

+ Add Photo
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Chesapeake employees use industry-leading technology to unlock value in our world-class asset portfolio.
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Safety is our top priority – for both employees working in the field and at our corporate office
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Chesapeake’s 120-acre campus in Oklahoma City includes best-in-class technology resources, two stadium-seating theaters, restaurants and a fitness center.
Chesapeake Energy photo of: We remain focused on long-term growth and committed to protecting our people, the public and the environment.
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Chesapeake offers a variety of opportunities in drilling, completions, engineering, facilities, operations and reservoir.
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Chesapeake’s Reservoir Technology Center (RTC), the industry’s only in-house core-analysis lab
Chesapeake Energy photo of: Chesapeake Campus