Cover image for Chevron

Finance Analyst
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      San Ramon, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

a very good company to work for

Cons

it's all good no comments

Sep 15, 2023
        Petroleum Engineer
        Former Employee, more than 10 years
        Houston, TX
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work your entire work career

Cons

none that I can think of

Sep 15, 2023
          Current Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits and lots of opportunities to move into different roles.

Cons

Offices have moved into an open floor plan that focuses on collaboration spaces. That is great for 10% of the time you are collaborating but is extremely distracting for the 90% of your time when you are trying to work on the tasks you collaborated on.

Discover more reviews about Chevron.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

190.9K

Case Manager

I applied to 4 jobs last week. Two companies replied that thy are reviewing my application and I have an interview tomorrow with a third. The company I'm interviewing with is the one I'm least interested in of the four, though it is better than my current job. What is the etiquette if I'm offered a job with this company but I want to wait and see what response I get from the other 3? Should I tell the company I need a couple weeks to decide, or be up front that I'm waiting for other offers? Or?

1 Comment

Underwriter

During my interview with a Vice President, he mentioned that the "background check" had been reviewed. He brought up cities I had lived in at one point, even though I hadn't included that information on my resume or LinkedIn profile, though it is accurate. Additionally, he was aware of my entrepreneurship experience, which I had not disclosed anywhere. I'm curious about the source of this information. I'm currently progressing through the interview rounds without any offer or signed documents.

4 Comments

Underwriter

I’m moving on to round 3 of the interview process after speaking with the VP and it’ll be with peers. My position would be Insurance Product Manager so the peers would be internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Underwriting, Actuary, etc.) What kind of questions typically do peer interviews ask?

0 Comments

Chevron Photos

+ Add Photo
        Chevron photo of: Chevron Pascagoula
        Chevron photo of: Hawaii Refinery Kapolei
        Chevron photo of: Chevron Employees
        Chevron photo of: Teco Power Plant Ratchaburi Thailand
        Chevron photo of: Marcellus Shale
        Chevron photo of: Platong Thailand (SAM)
        Chevron photo of: Kazakhstan Pressure Separation Tengiz