Chicago Twenty Something - I love it here! | Glassdoor

"I love it here!"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate/Promotions Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketing Associate/Promotions Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Great opportunity for growth and great money! I work very closely with management and have a lot of freedom here.

Cons

Must work on some weekend nights.

Advice to Management

I think management should keep doing what they are doing but they should focus more on recruiting recent college grads as they are the ideal candidates for this company.

Other Employee Reviews for Chicago Twenty Something

1. "Nice to add some extra income, not a real full time opportunity"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Chicago Twenty Something as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

- If you're a part timer or fresh out of college looking to make extra cash, this would be a great side gig
    - You get to drink for free at bars and make money off your friends partying.
    - Technically limitless commission.

Cons

- Very unprofessional. I have so far been addressed by four different, entirely incorrect names in my emails from the staff.
    - This is pretty much a pyramid scheme with better commission. You get friends to bring their friends to bring their friends to area bars to get drink packages. There is no such thing as limitless commission when your market is flooded.

Advice to Management

Hire better secretarial staff. It becomes even more obvious that you invite almost everyone who interviews to host a party so you guys will make money when you can't even keep the names of your alleged potential employees straight.

2. "CTS Graphic Design Internship - Spring 2017"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Chicago Twenty Something as an intern

Pros

Everyone is incredibly nice, helpful, and straightforward from the beginning.
    It's pretty fun during work hours and it makes the time pass by quickly while working.
    They encouraged communication and always helped with leading designs in the way they envisioned. However I was given creative freedom for some events and their feedback helped a lot in getting it perfect.
    Events were optional, but they always asked if I wanted to attend or work them - and the ones I did, I'm glad I did. They always checked in during the event to make sure you were doing alright and if you needed anything.

Cons

So so cold.... Bring a jacket. Otherwise there are none really, they tell you what to expect and if you work hard, it's simple and you'll enjoy yourself.

Advice to Management

Keep having fun with everything and I'm glad I had this internship - so thank you for always taking a chance on bringing people in. My other advice is to take the twinkies away from Nick.