Children Of America - Kids are amazing, coworkers are great, parents are difficult. Usual Childcare stuff. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Children Of America

"Kids are amazing, coworkers are great, parents are difficult. Usual Childcare stuff."

Former Employee - Teacher
Former Employee - Teacher

I worked at Children Of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Better money than most childcare companies, the company tends to promote from within for the most part, you have some say in what ages you work with

Cons

Disorganization within management = chaos for the rest of us, kids get bumped around into different rooms far too much, too much "flexibility" for parents (ie, parents choosing which teacher they get, whether their child's friends stay in the same class, when they transition into the next room etc)

Advice to Management

Get organized, and make policies.... then stick to them!

Other Employee Reviews for Children Of America

1. "Mismanaged"

Pros

Great fairly new facility. Hours are perfect for a teacher looking for part time work. Diverse student body. Not much else

Cons

Management is far too lax. Not enough disciplinary support for teachers and little accountability for irresponsible teachers. Also inconsistent in providing hours, breaks, and notification for changes in the schedule

"I interviewed few years ago at Children of America. The interviewer gave me a hard time about being in the Army Nationa"

Pros

I do not have any.

Cons

I interviewed few years ago at Children of America. The interviewer gave me a hard time about being in the Army National Guard. Years latter I see them spamming jobs over and over. I applied online and drop off my resume in person at one of there locations. However I hear nothing. Why?

Advice to Management

Higher/interview me/someone who knows the job. Who has the experience and education to do the job. That way you don't have to keep spamming your job.