Children’s Home Society of Florida - Great company! | Glassdoor

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Home Office in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CHS is a family friendly company who values their employees.

Cons

There are none to share.

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-05-01

Children’s Home Society of Florida Response

May 20, 2019Chief Talent Officer

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Your input is helping us to continue our work toward becoming the Employer of Choice in social services. We appreciate you and all the good you've done for the kids and families supported by CHS. Best wishes!

1. "Awesome Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Early Head Start Home Visitor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule Work from home Awesome place to network and grow within the company Frequent paid time off Friendly work environment

Cons

Driving from visit to visit can be exhausting. Case overloads. Underpaid Social worker

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-05-29
  2. "Lots of work good team"

Former Employee - Dependency Case Manager in Sanford, FL

I worked at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company was good to work for, they do want to make sure their employees take care of themselves and their mental health. The pay isn’t bad but should be higher for the job, but is better than other similar agencies.

Cons

Work overload! Lots of cases and not enough time. Many expectations that just cannot be met. Really not good for people with children.

Advice to Management

Hire enough workers so that turnover isn’t a constant issue. Look at chick fil a, they have so many workers on shift every shift that there is never a long wait or drop in service...same mentality goes to this much more important job!

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about Children’s Home Society of Florida.