Children’s Home Society of Florida - Overworked underpaid | Glassdoor
  1. "Overworked underpaid"

Former Employee - Dependency Case Manager

I worked at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team and supervisor will make or break you.

Cons

Low pay, unrealistic expectations

Advice to Management

Lower case loads, better supervisors and better pay

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-05-14

Children’s Home Society of Florida Response

May 20, 2019Chief Talent Officer

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're committed to creating an open, transparent and collaborative environment for our team members -- your input helps us continue our work toward becoming the Employer of Choice in social services. We appreciate you and all the good you've done ...

1. "Awesome Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Early Head Start Home Visitor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule Work from home Awesome place to network and grow within the company Frequent paid time off Friendly work environment

Cons

Driving from visit to visit can be exhausting. Case overloads. Underpaid Social worker

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-05-29
  2. "Lots of work good team"

Former Employee - Dependency Case Manager in Sanford, FL

I worked at Children’s Home Society of Florida full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company was good to work for, they do want to make sure their employees take care of themselves and their mental health. The pay isn’t bad but should be higher for the job, but is better than other similar agencies.

Cons

Work overload! Lots of cases and not enough time. Many expectations that just cannot be met. Really not good for people with children.

Advice to Management

Hire enough workers so that turnover isn’t a constant issue. Look at chick fil a, they have so many workers on shift every shift that there is never a long wait or drop in service...same mentality goes to this much more important job!

Children’s Home Society of Florida2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about Children’s Home Society of Florida.