Childtime Learning Center - Great Place to work and move up in the Company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Childtime Learning Center

"Great Place to work and move up in the Company!"

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Garland, TX
Current Employee - Assistant Director in Garland, TX

I have been working at Childtime Learning Center full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Managment willing to teach you every aspect of the job, help with continuing education in Early Childhood, trainings, and able to transfer within the company if you move.

Cons

The health insurance could be a little better.

Other Employee Reviews for Childtime Learning Center

1. "RUN!!"

Former Employee - Teacher in Martinez, CA
    Former Employee - Teacher in Martinez, CA

I worked at Childtime Learning Center (Less than a year)

Pros

the kids are great!! i truely miss them

Cons

the center in Martinez is awful. management doesnt care about employees or the children, parents please, take it from a former teacher i would not leave any child i care about in the care of this place! they dont care about your child's well being growth or anything! the teacher turnover is terrible, I worked there 5 months and 7 teachers quit in that time period so the children are never able to create stable relationships. children are always unhappy, always crying. please i left and found way better center to work at where children actually like the schools and teachers and much less teacher turnover. If you care for your child dont leave them in Childtimes hads

Advice to Management

start caring about children and your employees

"Current employee at Childtime"

Current Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher/Team Lead in Lathrup Village, MI
    Current Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher/Team Lead in Lathrup Village, MI

I have been working at Childtime Learning Center full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are opportunities to advance from teacher assistant up to management. I have done this. I started as assistant teacher to Team lead in 3 years. I am part of management now. I enjoy my job very much. I love giving tours to potential families. I love what I do and love to show it off to families. My passion shines through and it also shows in the children. I am now Teacher of the Year and very PROUD. Anything is possible. Love what you do and you will reap your rewards.

Cons

A downside is when a co-worker calls off and the staff all have to put in a little more work to compensate for that but it all works out.

Advice to Management

Keep up Staff morale which can be difficult at times but when you have happy and appreciated teachers the work environment just flows so nicely