Chiron Technology Services - Great private company with awesome opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Chiron Technology Services

"Great private company with awesome opportunities"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Fort Meade, MD
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Fort Meade, MD

Pros

great pay, the best benefits I have ever received. 10% 401k match without putting a dime in and fully vested form day 1

Ability to move around and work on different government contracts. Typically dont' spend more than a few years on a contract.

Cons

The way the company works you are typically not working with fellow Chiron employees. But this is how a lot of small government contractors in that area work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and work hard at developing a niche product/service that can set you apart. Don't just follow the money putting bodies in positions like everyone else in that area.

Other Employee Reviews for Chiron Technology Services

1. "An Amazing Company!"

I have been working at Chiron Technology Services full-time

Pros

Chiron is a Veteran owned Cybersecurity business that truly cares about and invests in their employees providing a culture that is unparalleled to any other Federal Contracting firm in the intelligence community. From the moment I began with this company, it was evident this was a fun workplace and a challenging yet rewarding environment that encourages growth opportunities within. Chiron offers a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits including but not limited to, Medical and Dental insurance with Vision discount plan options available accompanied by an amazing 401k retirement plan, in addition to many other fabulous perks. If you are looking for a work environment that is enjoyable, I recommend you check out the openings and consider joining the team and become part of this ever growing industry and our Chiron family.

Cons

Nothing really available to share.

2. "Confusion"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Chiron Technology Services as a contractor

Pros

Good pay good benefits flexibility

Cons

Unorganized never knew exactly what my duty was after being hired. Never was formally introduced to the staff. Lack of communication after I was told I wasn't able to work until my duties were clear. Quite strange

Advice to Management

Next time you hire someone be clearer with their duties. Also show more professionalism when communicating your contractors.