Chloe + Isabel - Being successful at C+I is not only possible but EASY with the support of Merchandiser Community and the Sales Managers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel

"Being successful at C+I is not only possible but EASY with the support of Merchandiser Community and the Sales Managers"

Current Freelancer - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK
Current Freelancer - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (Less than a year)

Pros

C+I offers a fun and positive work environment with the quick turn around technical and sales support. Everyone....EVERYONE wants you to succeed. Merchandisers help each other out along with upper management. With the assortment of different social medias, and the quality jewelry, it is easy to make my sales goals. It is modern day shopping at it's best.

Cons

There was an unfortunate batch of damaged jewelry that somehow was distributed to my clients along with the good jewelry so I had to do quite a bit of returns. Personally, I am not a fan of being paid on the credit card but i think that is the way many businesses are headed.

Advice to Management

Turnaround time on damaged jewelry is way too slow. When it was for a possible future host for a C+I show, they expedited the shipping but I believe every customer is a potential Pop up Shop host, so there needs to be a more expedient avenue for exchanging damaged jewelry.

Other Employee Reviews for Chloe + Isabel

1. "Real E-Commerce Experience!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I have worked for Chloe + Isabel for the past few months and have been overjoyed with my experience. Not only do I have access to adorable jewelry (which sells itself), it has really positioned me to grasp the entrepreneurial spirit of running an online business. I highly recommend joining the C+I team!

Cons

Although the C+I team provides ongoing support and training, I would say that a Merchandiser in the C+I community needs to be self motivated to get their business off the ground.

2. "Merchandiser"

Former Employee - Merchandiser
    Former Employee - Merchandiser

I worked at Chloe + Isabel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Numerous opportunities to advance
    Good Quality Products

Cons

constantly working
    commission only
    lose more money then gain